Discover Magical Japan – An Extraordinary Journey Full of Fascinating Attractions!
Hello, travel enthusiasts!
On my travel blog, I invite you to an unforgettable adventure through the Land of the Rising Sun. Get ready to explore the mysterious Japan, where tradition meets modernity, and the beauty of nature and culture amazes every visitor. Below, I present some of the places you can learn about on my blog: Tokyo, Kyoto, Kamakura, Nikko, Matsumoto, Nara, Kanazawa, Himeji, and, of course, the majestic Mount Fuji.
In the capital city of Japan, vibrant streets, futuristic skyscrapers, and traditional temples await you. Experience the colourful metropolis, and take a stroll through the Shibuya district, where the famous pedestrian crossing and Tokyo Skytree Tower, offering breathtaking views of the city, await you.
Immerse yourself in the heart of Japanese tradition in the charming city of Kyoto. Here, you will discover mystical temples, pagodas, and enchanting gardens. Don’t miss the Golden Pavilion, Kinkaku-ji, and the picturesque bamboo forest in Arashiyama. Kyoto is also the perfect place to visit traditional tea houses and experience a tea ceremony. In Kyoto, we must not forget about the magical district of Gion, which is the heart of geisha and maiko traditions.
Embark on an adventure to Kamakura – the historical seat of Japan’s first shogunate. In medieval times, Kamakura served as the political centre of Japan, with samurai warriors ruling the country under the leadership of the shoguns. The Kamakura Shogunate was the first permanent military government in Japan and had a profound impact on the shaping of Japanese history.
During your visit to Kamakura, be sure to explore Tsurugaoka Hachimangu, the most important shrine in the city. This is where you will find the magnificent residence of the first shogun, Minamoto no Yoritomo. As you wander through the expansive temple grounds, you will encounter the main torii gate, stone bridges, courtyards, and the statue of Minamoto no Yoritomo. This place is not only historically significant but also full of beauty and tranquillity.
In the mountains of Nikko, a magical blend of nature and architecture awaits you. Explore the Toshogu Shrine complex, which surprises you with its rich decorations and mystical atmosphere. You will also be amazed by the beauty of Lake Chuzenji and the impressive Kegon Waterfall.
In Nikko, an extraordinary experience awaits you at the picturesque Kanmangafuchi Gorge, a place with a unique atmosphere that captivates with its natural beauty and mystical ambience. As you stroll along the banks of the Daiya River, you can admire a series of stone Jizo statues – small stone statues of Buddha that symbolize protection for children and travellers. These mysterious statues, covered in moss and surrounded by beautiful trees, create an extraordinary scene.
In the heart of the Japanese Alps, discover the charming city of Matsumoto, best known for Matsumoto Castle. This ancient fortress is one of the oldest and best-preserved castles in Japan. As you wander through its chambers, you will be transported back in time to the era of the samurai.
Visit the ancient city of Nara, where bygone times come alive among the freely roaming deer on the streets. See the world’s largest wooden structure, Todai-ji Temple, and the delightful Nara Park, where you can encounter these adorable creatures.
Step into Kanazawa and be mesmerized by the beautiful Kenrokuen Gardens, considered one of the most stunning gardens in Japan. Explore the samurai district, where you will feel like you’ve travelled back to the feudal era of warriors.
Journey to Himeji and discover one of Japan’s most beautiful structures – Himeji Castle. This white castle, also known as the “White Heron Castle,” is breathtaking and considered a masterpiece of defensive architecture.
An unforgettable experience awaits you at Mount Fuji. Climb to the top of Japan’s highest mountain or admire its majestic view from a distance. Take leisurely walks along picturesque trails and marvel at the breathtaking sunset.
These are just some of the many extraordinary attractions that await you in Japan. Prepare for unforgettable moments filled with fascinating places, unique culture, and incredible hospitality. The world of Japan awaits you. Uncover its secrets on my blog.
All my posts about Japan:
TRIPS & TIPS:
- Himeji – White Egret Castle
- Kamakura – seat of the first Shogun
- Kanazawa – Kenrokuen Garden and Castle
- Kyoto and Kansai region
- Matsumoto – city overshadowed by the castle
- Mount Fuji – the most popular icon in Japan
- Nagano Prefecture – roof of Japan
- Nara -first Japan’s permanent capital
- Nikko – light of the sun
- Tokyo – western capital
Check below if the country you are travelling to requires you to have an e-visa, conversation with the embassy officials, health declaration form or any other travel document. With the iVisa.com service, you can speed up all the processes. They will also stream the application online and review that all the information placed by you is correct. This is a paid service and if you will use their service via the below link, I will get a small commission without any extra costs from your side.
- This is a service provided by the government. This service allows any traveller to record information about their upcoming trip abroad to the Department of State so it can be used to assist them in case of an emergency. The traveller will receive phone or email notifications in case of an emergency or special situation in the destination country. Recommendations of the Department of State are also sent as notifications.
- For whom? United States, Australia, Spain, New Zealand, India, United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, Ireland, Monaco, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, Finland, and Austria.
- Price: starts from $7.55 USD
- These are mandatory documents for foreigners and nationals who intend to enter certain destinations. These travel authorizations must be completed before departure.
- Health Declarations have the objective to help reduce the time of interaction between passengers and government officials to manage risks associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
- Health Declarations government fee is usually free. iVisa.com charges a service fee for streaming the application online and reviewing that all the information placed is correct.